Terms & Conditions
1. By entering into this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The promotion is only valid during the period specified and for the prize specified.
2. The promotion is open to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom, aged 18 and over excluding employees of Stanley Black & Decker and associated companies, their respective families, affiliates and subsidiaries, their agents, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
3. In order to be eligible for the promotion, participants must register from their ‘MyBLACK+DECKER’ profile and accept all associated terms and conditions.
4. The promotion starts on 18th June 2014 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 31st December 2014. Entries after this date will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
5. One lucky winner will be drawn at random shortly after the closing date and the lucky winner notified within 21 days thereafter.
6. Prizes are non transferable and there is no cash alternative to any of the prizes and at the Promoter’s discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended prize. The decision of the Promoter is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter agrees to provide the winner with a VIP trip for a family of four to a FC Barcelona match including tickets to a 2015 La Liga match at Camp Nou, pre-match VIP banquet hall hospitality, 3 Nights stay in 4* Barcelona Hotel, flights and transfers, and a Tour of Camp Nou and FC Barcelona museum. The prize does not include any incidental expenses of the winner or their family whilst staying at the hotel to include mini bar and such expenditure is the responsibility of the winner prior to departure from the hotel.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. Notice of any change will be provided on the Promoter website as soon as is reasonably possible.
9. The Promoter agrees that it will, in relation to any personal data processed in connection with the draw, comply with all applicable data protection legislation. Details of entrants shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of this draw and the Promoter reserves the right to contact entrants to inform them of new products or services and promotions the Promoter thinks will be of interest to the entrant. The Promoter may also use the entrants personal data for market research and the Promoter may also send communications by email or post where the entrant has given consent to do so. Entrants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter.
10. Participation in this competition will not affect the participants’ statutory rights.
11. The Promoter will not be responsible for any computer network hardware or software failure in the Participant entering this Promotion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to require the winner and their family to participate in publicity events in relation to this prize draw. In particular, the Promoter may publish the winner’s name and photograph in its publications and on its websites and by participating in the prize draw each entrant agrees to grant the Promoter and their affiliates a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive worldwide licence to publish and broadcast and otherwise use the material in any media including the unlimited right to sub-licence.
13. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The promoter is Stanley Black & Decker UK Limited whose registered office is 210, Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, England.