Notice Of Copyright Infringment
Stanley Black & Decker does not permit copyright infringing activities on this Site and may remove any content of any kind, for example, if properly informed that the content infringes upon another's copyright rights. Stanley Black & Decker may terminate the ability to submit content if, under appropriate circumstances, a person submitting content to the Site is determined to be a repeat infringer.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify Stanley Black & Decker by providing the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit Stanley Black & Decker to locate the same;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Stanley Black & Decker to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Attn: Robin Z. Weyand, Esquire
701 E. Joppa Road, Mail Stop No. TW230, Law Dept., Towson, Maryland 21286, USA
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements above, your notice may not be valid.